Property ID : 1032209
Sold $289,900 - High Ranch
This cute home boasts a lovely living room with a palladium window and gas fireplace, large eat-in kitchen with ceramic floors and patio doors leading to the back deck. 3 bedrooms, main bath and a 3 pc ensuite. The lower level has large windows, the family room has a gas stove & wainscoting, a bedroom and laundry room/powder room. Inside access to the double car garage. Walking distance to the lake, shopping, hospital, arena, curling club. Great schools in town English, French Immersion and a French school. Back roof shingles will be replaced before closing.
- Year Built: 1997 Approx.
- Heating: Forced Air/Natural Gas
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Basement: Full/Fully Finished
- Fireplace: 2 Gas
- Appliances Included: Refridgerator, Stove, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Hood Fan
- Taxes: $3180/2016
- Parking Description: Double Garage Attached, Inside Entry